Kerala of India Holiday in Association with TDactive Holidays
Join us on a photographic, once in a lifetime adventure to Kerala, India. Lying in the south-west, along the Malabar Coast, Kerala is a bright and verdant region that often contradicts the typical perception of traditional India. The beautiful climate of the region produces a mesmerising bounty of pungent spices, aromatic tea and exotic fruits. The region has a diverse landscape changing from mountains and deep valleys to open coastal plains and tranquil backwaters. Click here for more details, dates and how to book.
Included In This Photography Holiday:
- Hands on photography tuition and demonstrations at each location
- Two Photography Trainers From Dublin Photography School
- Houseboat journey through Kerala
- Fort Kochi
- Kathakali Dance Performance
- Old Goa
- Mundackal Plantation
- Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary
- Street & Reportage Photography in one of the worlds most stunning locations
- This photography holiday has a massive emphasis on shooting from the hip capturing National Geographic style Shoots.
Check out the highlights of our 2018 India photography holiday: