Photography Holidays To Morocco November 2018.
Morocco is the perfect destination to learn and develop your documentary, street and landscape photography skills. Join us on this exciting tour offering an array of photographic opportunities, from the bustling souks of Marrakech and busy fishing port of Essaouira, to quiet Berber villages in the Atlas Mountains and the rocky and barren Agafay Desert. In the heart of Marrakech’s walled old town, storytellers, acrobats, musicians and snake charmers vie for attention and make for wonderful photo opportunities. We will escort you on this three night photography holiday of a lifetime where you will visit the port to photograph fishermen and their boats and capture the sun setting over the Atlantic.
You will also have the chance to develop your photography skills on an excursion to the Fantasitic Marrakech Souks & Markets,
You will also have the chance to develop your photography skills on location throughout the trip, from the bustling souks of Marrakesh where cries of “Allahu Akbar” fill the air as local traders pedal their wares. To the local markets of Asni where Blacksmiths, Fullers, dentists , butchers and weavers ply their trades in the open air, making for stunning photography opportunities, all the while guided with tuition from Stewart Kenny and another tutor from DPS. Click here for more details, dates and how to book
Photo stops will be made throughout the journey. Following lunch, we will walk up to view the whole of the Imlil Valley from a height and allow views of the Toubkal Peak. An evening meal with traditional music in included this evening, followed by an evening photographing star trails.
Included In This Photography Holiday:
- Hands on photography tuition and demonstrations at each location
- Two Photography Trainers From Dublin Photography School
- 3 night’s accommodation on a bed and breakfast basis
- Services of professional English-speaking local tour escort throughout.
- All transfers and excursions by private coach as per itinerary
Photography Types & Locations At A Glance:
- Landscape Photography In The Imlil Valley
- Night Photography in the Atlas Mountains
- Landscape Photography In The Agafay Desert
- Street & Reportage Photography in bustling souks of Marrakech & Asni & fishing ports of Essaouira
- This photography holiday has a massive emphasis on shooting from the hip capturing National Geographic style Shoots.
Check out the highlights of our 2016 morocco holiday: