Photography Holidays To Transylvania in Romania October 2017,
Come travel with us to Romania the largest of the Balkan nations. It is a land of stunning mountain scenery, unspoiled countryside and historic towns, making it a fantastic holiday destination for anyone looking to develop their documentary, street and landscape photography skills. Based in the charming, historic town of Brasov for four nights, you will have the opportunity to photograph the remarkable landscapes of the Transylvania region as you travel high into the Carpathian Mountains, taking in impressive vistas and lake views. You will also visit the picturesque medieval town of Viscri, famous for its traditional houses and Saxon fortified church, and Sighisoara, with its impeccably preserved hilltop citadel. Of course, no stay in Transylvania would be complete without a visit to the imposing fortress of Dracula’s Castle.
You will also have the chance to develop your photography skills on an excursion to the exquisite Sighisoara region, Mountain Villages of Sighsisoara & Viscri,
The Transfagarasan Road, and much much more…
Sighisoara is a beautifully preserved medieval town set in rolling countryside and a designated UNESCO World Heritage site. Enjoy a morning guided walking tour through the cobbled streets viewing many highlights including The Church on the Hill and the impressive Clock Tower which dates back to the 13th century. Click here for more details, dates and how to book
Included In This Photography Holiday:
- Hands on photography tuition and demonstrations at each location
- Two Photography Trainers From Dublin Photography School
- 4 night’s accommodation at the 3* on a bed and breakfast basis
- Services of professional English-speaking local tour escort throughout.
- All transfers and excursions by private coach as per itinerary
Photography Locations At A Glance:
- Brasov & Bran Castle
- Fagaras Mountains & Lake Balea
- Mountain Villages of Sighsisoara & Viscri
- The Transfagarasan Road sometimes called the “Transylvanian Alps”